Tuesday, May 12, 2020

What Are They Smoking or Are the Annunaki Hitting 4:20 ?


First of all as a disclaimer: I don't smoke, anything. That said I'm interested in medical hemp. Specifically CDC oil [cannabidiol]. There's a move to get it legalized in Georgia so with my chemistry and medical background and the anecdotes about its use to put some cancers into remission I decided to look into this.

It is an interesting and potentially profitable industry. CBD OIL
I should emphasize this isn't THC, which will make you high. If you aren't familiar with its use do a search. Here's one of the better articles: Treating cancer with cannabis oil
Here are some more unsupported claims https://medium.com/@ericgeisterfer/23-people-who-beat-cancer-using-cannabis-oil-only-c1b285e31d62
What's more interesting is that Big Pharma is totally against medical Marijuana. After all, if you can grow a house plant that would substitute for many toxic pills, they will lose money. BIG PHARMA HATES MARY JANE
Y'all know I think outside the box, so... I did. Most hemp does not contain enough THC to be psychotropic. So why the ban? The founding fathers praised it as a great crop and most ropes were 'hemp'. 
Now I'm scratching my head going, why don't they want people to have this plant at all since most of it isn't even 'drug' quality. Would it really hurt the paper industry that much? I mean I know the elites want control of drug quality cannabis, but this is kind of ridiculous. Hemp cultivation is as old as agriculture. Something... is not right...
 
More thinking, about all the medicinal properties CBC oil is alleged to have. Then it hit me! So I went to Wikipedia. I was right! (but I'll save this for last). Next, I went to YouTube.What I saw was stunning, I knew nothing about marijuana or how it's grown! I'll post a few for you to see. Go to 1:31 and listen to what he says about handling. GROWER 1
Look at this guy's set up. Count the leaves. Different varieties have different numbers: GROWER 2 
This dude is boring, but he wears gloves. 🤔 GROWER 3
So what does all this have to do with The Eye on Sacred Knowledge or anything we talk about in that group? Well take a look, count the leaves, and ask yourself, what are these guys really doing?
Anunnaki and the "Tree of Life"
Cannabis
 Ancient Origins has a detailed article about the use of cannabis throughout history.

Maybe, these are cannabis bubs. Maybe, the Anunnaki are high as kites. And they are showing us the Tree of Life, a plant they tended with tender loving care. And carried around in bags...So that thing I promised last, oh yeah, it is native to Eurasia [Summeria] and Africa. Cannabis History

No comments:

Post a Comment